Inaugural TENNACITY Trail Run 5k
Mark your calendars, lace up your running shoes, and bring your friends and family. The Inaugural TENNACITY Trail Run 5k is scheduled for October 26th, 2019 at one of the most beautiful locations in Middle Tennessee. Located on a private farm in Fly, Tennessee, runners and walkers will take in breathtaking views on meticulously maintained trails through wooded areas, open fields, and creekside boardwalks along the Natchez Trace Parkway. This event will be unlike any other running event in Middle Tennessee.
The TENNACITY Trail Run team invites seasoned runners looking to set fast times, casual runners looking for a nice Saturday trot, and families with small children to hike the beautiful landscape. All proceeds from entries and sponsorships go to benefit theTENNACITY Foundation to provide rehabilitation services to trauma survivors in Middle Tennessee.
This will be a “can’t miss” event for a great cause. Come out and join us for this unique event to see the beautiful fall backdrop of Tennessee and enjoy time with friends and family.
Date & Time
When: Saturday, October 26th, 2019
Race Start: 8:30am
Packet Pickup: 7:00am
Where: 5439 Leipers Creek Road
Sante Fe, Tennessee 38482
Cost & Packet Pickup
$40 per participant over 5, children 5 & under are free
- Packet pickup will take place the morning of the race beginning at 7:00am. Please arrive as soon as possible to ensure you have plenty of time between picking up your packet and the start of the race
- Packet pickup will take place at the race location. Be prepared to present a photo ID to verify your identity when receiving your packet
- There will be free parking on-site. Alternative parking arrangements may be made by race organizers in the event of adverse weather.
- There will be NO refunds.
- Entries are non transferable to another individual.
- Participants may be required to present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver at check-in.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to “Acts of God.”
- Your Feedback is very important to us. If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
- We expect our event to happen rain or shine. However, the safety of our participants and respect of the private property on which this race course is run is of great importance. In the event of adverse conditions (tornado warning, tornado watch, thunderstorm, heavy rain or any other extreme weather condition), the Race Director may delay the event, cancel the event, or make changes to the race course. If the event is canceled or delayed we will notify participants via email and social media. Refunds will not be issued if the event is canceled for adverse weather conditions.
- If you would like to volunteer for the TENNACITY Trail Run, please firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Register for The TENNACITY 5K Trail Run Below
- Registration is only available online
- The last day to register will be October 25, 2019
- To be guaranteed a shirt, register by October 1st, 2019. Registrants after October 1st ,2019 are not guaranteed a race t-shirt.